Data Breach Summary
In a recent discovery by InsecureWeb, it was found that the Russian social network Mydeep.org has suffered a serious data breach, resulting in the compromise of 2.98 MB of sensitive information. The breach was discovered on June 5th, 2023, and was posted by the notorious hacker nulled121312 on the dark web forum Nulled.
Where and How?
The security breach was found on the dark web forum Nulled, a platform commonly used by hackers to share and sell stolen data. The hacker was able to access Mydeep.org’s SQL database, although it remains unclear how they were able to do so. The compromised information, if any, has not been disclosed.
A Screenshot of the data can be found below:
Company Data Breach History
There is no known data breach history for Mydeep.org. However, it is essential for websites that handle sensitive data to invest in strong cybersecurity measures, such as multi-factor authentication, data encryption, and regular security audits.
Recommendations for Personal Data Protection
How Users Can Protect Their Information
To protect their personal information and accounts from being compromised, users should take the following steps:
– Change their passwords frequently, with a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
– Enable two-factor authentication whenever possible.
– Use unique passwords for each account, to prevent hackers from accessing multiple accounts with the same password.
– Be cautious of suspicious emails or messages, as they may contain phishing links that can compromise their accounts.
– Regularly monitor their accounts for any suspicious activity.
What is InsecureWeb?
InsecureWeb is a Dark Web monitoring service that keeps track of recent data breaches and tracks their impact by monitoring the darkest places of the internet. InsecureWeb notifies users and enterprises when their data has been found online and helps them mitigate the impact.