Data Breach Summary
On March 26, 2023, InsecureWeb discovered a data breach affecting the ionpron.net site. The breach was posted by pazzoD, on the website Nulled. The leaked data includes the Ionpron.net database, totaling 1.6 million customer records and 186MB of information.
Where and How?
The security breach was found on the dark web forum Nulled.to. The information was leaked by pazzoD, who pretended to be a member of InsecureWeb, a company that scans the dark web for security breaches.
A Screenshot of the data can be found below:
Company Data Breach History
It is unknown if ionpron.net has a history of data breaches. This site is working with cybersecurity experts to further investigate the incident and is taking steps to strengthen its security measures in order to prevent similar breaches from occurring in the future.
Recommendations for Personal Data Protection
How Users Can Protect Their Information
To protect their personal information and accounts from being compromised, users should take the following steps:
– Change their passwords frequently, with a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
– Enable two-factor authentication whenever possible.
– Use unique passwords for each account, to prevent hackers from accessing multiple accounts with the same password.
– Be cautious of suspicious emails or messages, as they may contain phishing links that can compromise their accounts.
– Regularly monitor their accounts for any suspicious activity.
What is InsecureWeb?
InsecureWeb is a Dark Web monitoring service that keeps track of recent data breaches and tracks their impact by monitoring the darkest places of the internet. InsecureWeb notifies users and enterprises when their data has been found online and helps them mitigate the impact.