Data Breach Summary
InsecureWeb, a cybersecurity firm specializing in scanning the dark web for security breaches, has detected a data breach at serviweb.nat.cu, a web design and development company that offers a range of digital services, including website creation, SEO optimization, and e-commerce solutions. On May 25, 2023, a hacker known as zxcv16 posted the compromised information on the website Nulled. The breach compromised approximately 10.6 MB of data, but the exact nature of the compromised information is unknown.
Where and How?
InsecureWeb discovered the data breach on a dark web forum, where the hacker known as zxcv16 posted the compromised information on the website Nulled. The exact method used by the hackers to access the data is unknown, but it is suspected that they used advanced hacking techniques to exploit vulnerabilities in the website’s security defenses.
A Screenshot of the data can be found below:
Company Data Breach History
This is the first time that serviweb.nat.cu has suffered a data breach. The company has not issued a public statement regarding the breach, but InsecureWeb has advised the company to take all necessary measures to prevent such incidents from happening in the future.
Recommendations for Personal Data Protection
How Users Can Protect Their Information
To protect their personal information and accounts from being compromised, users should take the following steps:
– Change their passwords frequently, with a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
– Enable two-factor authentication whenever possible.
– Use unique passwords for each account, to prevent hackers from accessing multiple accounts with the same password.
– Be cautious of suspicious emails or messages, as they may contain phishing links that can compromise their accounts.
– Regularly monitor their accounts for any suspicious activity.
What is InsecureWeb?
InsecureWeb is a Dark Web monitoring service that keeps track of recent data breaches and tracks their impact by monitoring the darkest places of the internet. InsecureWeb notifies users and enterprises when their data has been found online and helps them mitigate the impact.